Sports Massage Courses
ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage (including ITEC Diploma in Massage)
- You’ll gain a recognised qualification that will allow you to practise professional sports massage in many areas of the world.
- You’ll hold all the skills you need to develop a successful massage career in the Sport and Active Leisure sector
- You’ll also gain the ITEC QCF Diploma in Holistic Massage, allowing you to practise as a massage therapist even before you complete your Sports Massage training
- You’ll be in the position to further build on your career with Diploma courses such as Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage or CPD courses such as Advanced Massage Techniques and Hands Free Massage Techniques.
We have a 100% success rate. What’s stopping you from escaping the rat race and building your dream career?
Starts: 16 May 20Nearly Full
ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage (if you hold a qualification in Massage)
- take you from a professional massage practitioner up to a professional sports massage therapist. If you already hold a recognised Level 3 Sports Massage qualification and you would like to upgrade your skills to learn functional and orthopaedic testing as well as advanced treatment techniques please see our ITEC QCF Level 4 Sports Massage Course (for those holding a Level 3 qualification in Sports Massage).
- enable you to practise professional sports massage in the UK and in many other parts of the World.
- acquire all the necessary skills to develop a successful practice in the Sport and Active Leisure industry.
Sound appealing? Enrol today and take the first step towards a successful future.
Starts: 20 May 20Nearly Full