Professional Diploma Courses
ITEC Diploma in Massage
- You’ll achieve a recognised qualification – our course is designed to take you from a beginner right through to a professional level!
- You will gain skills that will enable you to perform massage in the UK and in other parts of the World.
- You’ll be in the exciting position of being able to practise massage in a variety of environments. Maybe you like the idea of running your own practice or perhaps you’d prefer to work in a corporate establishment. The future is yours for the making when you gain your diploma in massage!
- As we specialise in helping people become complementary therapists, we can offer the further training that you might want such as Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Sports Massage and Indian Head Massage. You can also choose CPD courses such as Pregnancy Massage, Thai Table Massage and Hands Free Massage and, as a member of our Post Graduate Association, you will receive a discount on CPD courses.
Enrol today It could just be your first step towards gaining life-changing skills.
Starts: 24 Sep 22Nearly Full
ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage (including ITEC Diploma in Massage)
- You’ll gain a recognised qualification that will allow you to practise professional sports massage in many areas of the world.
- You’ll hold all the skills you need to develop a successful massage career in the Sport and Active Leisure sector
- You’ll also gain the ITEC Diploma in Massage, allowing you to practise as a massage therapist even before you complete your Sports Massage training
- You’ll be in the position to further build on your career with Diploma courses such as Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage or CPD courses such as Advanced Massage Techniques and Hands Free Massage Techniques.
We have a 100% success rate. What’s stopping you from escaping the rat race and building your dream career?
Starts: 24 Sep 22Nearly Full
ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy (Including ITEC Diploma in Massage)
- To take you from absolute beginner right up to professional level as a Massage Therapist and Aromatherapist (you will receive 2 Diplomas – the ITEC Diploma in Massage and the ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy). if you already hold a recognised Massage qualification please see our ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy Course for qualified Massage Practitioners here)
- After completing your ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy, you’ll be able to practise Aromatherapy professionally in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world (even if you’ve never studied Aromatherapy before!)
- You'll learn the skills to build a successful practice in a variety of environments from a solo practice to a multidisciplinary environment to the corporate environment
- You can go on to develop you career further with Diploma Courses such as Sports Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage or CPD courses such as Advanced Massage Techniques, Lotions & Potions, Making your own Aromatherapy products etc. And, as a member of the Richdales Post-Graduate Association, you will receive a discount on the price of CPD courses.
Starts: 24 Sep 22Nearly Full
ITEC Diploma in Reflexology
- You’ll achieve a highly regarded, professional reflexology qualification. Even if you have never studied reflexology before, you will gain the skills to reach a professional level.
- You will be able to practise reflexology here in the UK and other parts of the world - whether you choose to start your own practice or work as part of a team.
- Once you complete your reflexology course you can develop your skills even further. We offer Diploma courses in Massage, Aromatherapy and Indian Head Massage. We also run CPD courses which include Reflexology and Pre-Conception, Reflexology and Pregnancy, Facial Reflexology and Thumb Free Reflexology.
One small step can lead to a life changing journey. Take your first step today and enrol now.
Starts: 24 Sep 22Available
ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage (if you hold a qualification in Massage)
- take you from a professional massage practitioner up to a professional sports massage therapist. If you already hold a recognised Level 3 Sports Massage qualification and you would like to upgrade your skills to learn functional and orthopaedic testing as well as advanced treatment techniques please see our ITEC QCF Level 4 Sports Massage Course (for those holding a Level 3 qualification in Sports Massage).
- enable you to practise professional sports massage in the UK and in many other parts of the World.
- acquire all the necessary skills to develop a successful practice in the Sport and Active Leisure industry.
Sound appealing? Enrol today and take the first step towards a successful future.
Starts: 16 Oct 22Available
ITEC Certificate in Sports Massage Level 5
Why Take Our Sports Massage Level 5 Course?
- This is the highest level of Sports Massage qualification available in the UK and will further expand on the skills you learn in Level 4 Sports Massage
- You will learn how to to perform complex assessments to include detailed biomechanical assessments, testing and analysis of the integrity of the neurological and muscular systems
- You will learn complex treatment techniques based on sound clinical reasoning and evidence based practice
- Yo will be able to understand and treat a wider range of conditions
ITEC Sports Massage Level 4
Why Take Our Sports Massage Level 4 Course?
- You can build on your existing knowledge from the Level 3 Sports Massage Course to attain a thorough understanding of injury management.
- You will learn functional and orthopaedic testing of all the major joints of the body (spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot)
- You will learn advanced treatment techniques to asses and treat dysfunction and injuries and support soft tissue repair through the various stages of injury
ITEC Award in Healthy Eating & Wellbeing for Complementary Therapy Clients
- Undertaking this Course will enable you to support clients by considering the nutrients required and providing information in the maintenance of health and well being through healthy eating.
ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy (for those holding a qualification in Massage)
Your career goals are central to our course syllabus. Our aims for you as a qualified massage therapist are:
- To enable you to develop your career and client base by becoming a professional aromatherapist.
- To give you the opportunity to practise professional aromatherapy in a wide range of countries.
- To provide you with the skills and expertise to develop your practice in a way that suits your aspirations.
- To offer you a solid foundation on which you can further develop your career with other courses. This may include a diploma in Reflexology, Sports Massage, Indian Head Massage or our popular range of CPD courses.
More and more people are seeking aromatherapy as an alternative therapy. Enrol today to add this popular service to your list of skills.
ITEC Indian Head Massage
- You’ll be able to carry out professional Indian Head Massage in Britain and internationally.
- Your qualification will be instantly recognisable within the National Health Sector.
- You’ll hold lifelong massage skills to work in a successful practice in a variety of environments.
ITEC QCF Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology (formerly Diploma)
The course provides a solid foundation of knowledge for practitioners of Complementary Medicine, as well as covering some of the most common diseases of the major body systems.