There is no shortage of professional massage courses in London, with several vocational schools offering massage training. However, the quality of training provided by each school varies greatly.
Richdales Institute stands out from the crowd, thanks to our professional approach and extensive experience. Established over 30 years ago, we have become the leading provider of professional massage courses in London. Here are just a few more reasons why we are the best option for massage training in London.
Here are just a few more reasons why we are the best option for massage training in London.
World Class Facilities
Our massage training courses are held at several prestigious locations in London. These venues are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including audio visual aids. We ensure that our facilities are convenient and comfortable for our students by:
- Providing couches, so students don’t have to carry one to class
- Ensuring rooms are a comfortable temperature and pleasant environments to work in
- Setting up training rooms before you arrive
- Removing the requirement for branded uniforms which many schools have. This means you can wear clothing you feel comfortable in.
- We provide all of the necessary text books as a part of your course fees along with course notes
Richdales Institute also provides students with access to our Virtual Learning Environment. This online space gives students access to presentations, videos and additional learning material.
Hands On Approach
Unlike other massage schools in London, our massage courses always take a very hand-on approach. Students have many opportunities to practice their skills in a classroom setting while under supervision. This provides with them excellent practical knowledge and the confidence necessary to practice massage therapy in the real world.
Student Success Stories
Richdales has a proven track record when it comes to helping student obtain excellent results on their ITEC exams. Over 80% of Richdales students have scored “Credit” or “Distinction” in the rigorous ITEC exams. This compares to the overall ITEC average of 58%.
We have also published many student success stories on our website, which share the details of how our courses have positively affect our graduates’ lives.
Our massage school in London is staffed by a hand-picked team of tutors with the ideal combination of knowledge, physical skills, and experience. They are passionate about teaching and eager to impart their extensive knowledge to our students.
In addition to having the appropriate adult training qualifications, the majority of our teachers have a BSc or MSC qualification. They also have extensive real-world experience which they can share with students.
Our teachers are fully committed to life-long learning and are continually improving their skills. Their commitment to improvement helps us deliver the most up-to-date massage training syllabus available.
Training That Supports Your Career Choices
Richdales Institute awards all successful students an International Examination Council (ITEC) Diploma upon completion of their course. ITEC diplomas are industry recognised qualifications that will allow you to practice professionally in the UK and other parts of the world. Our massage courses and qualifications are also recognised by:
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- General Council for Massage Therapies (GCMT)
- Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
- Sports Massage Association (SMA)
Having a recognised qualification greatly increases your career options. Some of the exciting avenues you can pursue include:
- Starting your own professional practice
- Working professionally for corporate clients, wellbeing centres, spas, or complementary clinics
- Undertaking further training to become a chiropractor, osteopath, occupational therapist, or physiotherapist
- Teaching in a massage school in London
Unlike many other massage schools in London, we are more than happy to provide ongoing support for our graduates. We provide membership to a Post Graduate Association that provides many benefits to graduates, including:
- Access to work opportunities
- Being able to sit in on and teaching of the course you have studied for a deeper understanding of course material
- Regular research updates in complementary medicine that relate to your chosen field of study
- Access to CPD workshops and discounted course fees
Up To Date Qualifications
Another factor that sets Richdales Institute apart is the relevancy of our syllabus. We frequently update our course materials based on the latest research findings and industry best practices. As a result, graduates are fully up-to-date with the very latest techniques and theoretical knowledge when they compete their course.
If you would like to learn more about our professional massage courses in London, contact Richdales Institute on 020 8900 9005 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.