Did you know that as a massage practitioner or bodyworker if you are treating more than 10 clients a week you have approximately three years as a practitioner before you can start to notice aches of your own?
As a leading provider of massage training in London we highly recommend that our students and post graduates utilise techniques to protect their hands and joints.
It is important for all massage practitioners or bodyworkers to find ways in which to protect their hands and joints while also enhancing the quality of the treatment they are providing to their clients.
A suitable option that provides both of these is Hot and Cold Stone Massage. It is generally accepted that one stroke of a heated basalt stone is equivalent to five strokes of the therapists hand.
At Richdales we offer a Hot and Cold Stone Massage CPD massage course in London for qualified Massage therapists, Aromatherapists or Manual therapists (Level 3 or above).
This CPD Massage course will certifies you for 7 hours of group learning.
The course will teach you:
• Perform both Hot and Cold Stone Massage treatments safely and effectively.
• Adapt the treatments to suit the client’s needs.
• Identify situations when the use of Hot and/or Cold Stones are more appropriate.
• Read the Table Stones to ascertain where to focus the posterior massage.
• Provide a deeper massage without placing your hands and joints under excess pressure.
If you are a Massage practitioner or bodyworker and you’re not utilising techniques to protect your own body the we highly recommend you pursue some training that will help you.
At Richdales we run a number of CPD Massage courses in London that can help you – call us today and help yourself and your clients.