ITEC QCF Diploma in Aromatherapy (Including ITEC QCF Diploma in Massage)
- To take you from absolute beginner right up to professional level as a Massage Therapist and Aromatherapist (if you already hold a recognised Massage qualification please see our ITEC QCF Diploma in Aromatherapy Course for qualified Massage Practitioners here)
- After completing your ITEC QCF Diploma in Aromatherapy, you’ll be able to practise Aromatherapy professionally in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world (even if you’ve never studied Aromatherapy before!)
- You'll learn the skills to build a successful practice in a variety of environments from a solo practice to a multidisciplinary environment to the corporate environment
- You can go on to develop you career further with Diploma Courses such as Sports Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage or CPD courses such as Advanced Massage Techniques, Lotions & Potions, Making your own Aromatherapy products etc. And, as a member of the Richdales Post-Graduate Association, you will receive a discount on the price of CPD courses.
Starts: 16 May 20Nearly Full
ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy (for those holding a qualification in Massage)
Your career goals are central to our course syllabus. Our aims for you as a qualified massage therapist are:
- To enable you to develop your career and client base by becoming a professional aromatherapist.
- To give you the opportunity to practise professional aromatherapy in a wide range of countries.
- To provide you with the skills and expertise to develop your practice in a way that suits your aspirations.
- To offer you a solid foundation on which you can further develop your career with other courses. This may include a diploma in Reflexology, Sports Massage, Indian Head Massage or our popular range of CPD courses.
More and more people are seeking aromatherapy as an alternative therapy. Enrol today to add this popular service to your list of skills.
Starts: 18 Apr 20Full